Troy Shipping Agency offers a complete range of agency activities to protect your interests as owners or charterer agents, representing your company in Malta ports.
We coordinate the visit from planning phase, liaising with port authorities and procuring supplies to order, through to being on hand throughout the entire visit to provide personal service to meet the needs of the vessel and crew.
The range of services provided by our office, include
- Attendance of transit calls
- Attendance of cargo operations - Loading / Discharging
- Attendance as charterers / owners protecting agent
A vessel may require much more than simple ship agency services when in port. The need often arises for husbandry services whereas Troy Shipping can provide a professional service at port and terminal.
These services include, but are not restricted, to:
- Crew handling - meet & greet, hotel bookings, shore pass arrangements, etc. Service is rendered both inside and outside port.
- Crew welfare - doctor, dentist, mail etc.
- Spares clearance and delivery
- Inward & outward clearance
- Liaison with local authorities
- Follow-up activities with workshops, contractors, etc.
- Communication assistance
- Transhipment of heavy lifts and other general cargo
- Conveyance service - loading stores / spares / provisions / BA charts / Cash to Master
- Ship’s repair and dry-docking
- Underwater cleaning & inspection
- Marine surveying reports
We have excellent relations with suppliers and port & immigration authorities, ensuring that clients' needs are given preference.